We want to be sure your experience in Pananama Sport Fishing Charters be the best and most exciting fishing experience in Panama.

Cancellation Policy:

Our standard payment terms are a 15% deposit of the total of your fishing package to secure your reservation. Another 35% is due 45 days prior to arrival. Finally, 30 days before arrival the remaining 50% due. You will receive a confirmation email after each payment along with the remaining terms.

The reservetaion deposit we charge you is used to cover the reservation of your room on the hotel and lock your day of fishing.

We understand things change sometimes, so we offer a flexible change and cancellation policy with full credit for any deposits made towards a future trip.

We take a Visa or MasterCard details when you reserve as a guarantee and charge 35% of the total cost of the reservation including taxes to the card 45 days before arrival.

If you cancel your trip for any emergency you still have the chance to rebook your trip for a different date and we apply your deposit to the new date. 

The balance is charged 30 days before you arrival to your Visa or MasterCard or can be paid through a transfer bank.

All cancellations must be made in writing.

A valid Visa or MasterCard card is required to guarantee your reservation. You can choose to enter your credit card details on the forms we provide you by email or message, the form is located on our website for an easy access or you can send them to us by email or call us.