Bucket List for Fish
If you don’t have a bucket list for fish…The Gulf of Chiriqui with its unique geography offers an abundance of trophy sport species!
- Atun” or Yellow Fin Tuna (large!)
- The “Pez Gallo” or Rooster Fish
- The “Cubera”or Dogtooth Snapper
- Blue, Black and striped marlin
- “Pez Vela”or Pacific Sailfish
- “Dorado” “Mahi Mahi” or Dolphin fish
- Blue, yellow, and amber, and other Jack species.
- “Corvina”or Sea Bass
- “Robalo” or Snook
- African Pompano, Grouper, Red, Yellow, and Mullet Snappers.
Plus many other species!! We feel, pound for pound, that our waters provide the strongest fighting fish out there!